Avaap Privacy and Cookies Notice
Avaap is an industry-focused technology management and advisory services partner known for delivering strategic technology solutions and exceptional customer experiences. Our success is focused on three pillars: employee engagement, talent development, and outstanding customer experience. We are committed to respecting individual privacy and protecting the personal data we are entrusted to handle.
The following Privacy Notice applies to Avaap (and its U.S. based subsidiary entities’) websites and domains. This Notice may be augmented with an additional privacy notice for a specific service, website, or jurisdiction. In such cases, the specific statement will be applicable. By way of example, please feel free to review our Applicant/Prospective Employee Privacy Statement for information describing how we treat personal data provided for recruiting and hiring purposes.
- What is this notice?
- What does this notice cover?
- How does Avaap protect my personal information?
- What types of personal information does Avaap collect about me?
- How long will Avaap keep my information?
- How can Avaap use my personal information?
- When will Avaap use my information to contact me?
- Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
- When does Avaap share my personal information with others?
- What’s different for kids and teens?
- Can I delete my information?
- What are my rights?
- How will I find out about changes to this notice?
- How can I contact Avaap?
1. What is this notice?
This is Avaap’s privacy and cookies notice, which describes:
- What information we might collect about you
- How we might use that information
- When we might use your details to contact you
- What information of yours we might share with other organizations
- Your choices about the personal information you give us
2. What does this notice cover?
This notice covers the services that are offered by Avaap. Sometimes it covers services offered by parts of our organization that operate as separate companies, such as Navigator Management Partners Limited, when those services link to this notice or tell you it applies.
What’s not covered in this notice?
Our services sometimes link to other service providers’ services, such as (ex. AWS). Such companies have their own privacy and cookies policies. Please check their privacy notices to know how they will use your information.
3. How do you protect my personal information?
We are committed to respecting individual privacy and protecting the personal data we are entrusted to handle. To do this we design our services with safety in mind.
Where we store your information
When you give us personal information, it could be being transferred, stored, or processed in a location outside of the United States.
4. What types of personal information does Avaap collect about me?
a. Information that you give us
When you request information on our webpage we ask for some personal information/data, like your name, email address, and telephone number.
b. Device information
We automatically collect some technical information from your device (ex. computer, mobile phone, tablet) even after you leave our webpage.
This information might include:
- IP (internet protocol) address
- device ID
c. Information on your activities outside Avaap when you talk about us
Like if you’ve mentioned us in a Twitter post, we’ll collect your Twitter handle.
5. How long will Avaap keep my personal information?
When you give us any personal information/data, we observe the following practices:
- We only hold your information for as long as we do the activities we told you about or have a lawful to keep it
- We think about what type of information it is, the amount collected, how sensitive it might be and any legal requirements
- We design our services so that we don’t hold your information any longer than we need to
6. How can Avaap use my personal information?
We may use your information for these types of things to:
- Deliver our services and to provide you with information about them
- Deal with your requests, complaints and inquiries
- Show you relevant advertising on another
- Help us understand what kind of services you might need
to research and innovate, or
- Contact you
7. When will Avaap use my information to contact me?
We might use your information to contact you about different things, like:
- Update you on any changes to Avaap’s policies and practices
- Answer you when you’ve contacted us, or to respond to a comment or complaint
- Invite you to take part in surveys about Avaap services, which are always voluntary
- Marketing purposes
We’ll only contact you when we need to or when you’ve given us permission.
8. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
We’ll send you marketing messages or contact you about Avaap services if you’ve agreed to this.
Will my personal information be used when Avaap advertises with other companies?
We might use information that we hold about you to show you relevant and targeted advertising for Avaap’s services through other companies’ sites, like Facebook, Google, Snapchat or Twitter for example.
If you don’t want to see our targeted advertising, you can set ad preferences in your social media companies’ settings.
9. When does Avaap share my personal information with others?
We’ll never sell your personal information. We do share it with others in these ways:
- When we use other companies to power our services
- When we share personal information with Avaap subsidiary or related companies
- Sometimes by law we have to pass on your information to other organizations
We might also share your information if we have to by law, or when we need to protect you or other people from harm.
10. What’s different for kids and teens?
Avaap does not provide or allow kids or teens to access our services.
11. Can I delete my data?
Yes, you can request the deletion of your personal information/data by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. What are my rights?
Remember, you’re in control of your personal information. Please consult regional/national/state and local law for more information on your specific rights.
What are cookies and tracking technologies?
Cookies are small text files which are transferred to your computer or mobile when you visit a website or app.
To do a few different things to:
- Remember information about you
- Help us understand how people are using our services, so we can make them better
- Find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful
What are the types of cookies?
Some cookies are always on when you visit us, and you can’t turn them off unless you change your browser settings. We use them to make sure our digital services work correctly and are meeting audience needs and interests.
We also use advertising cookies to make your experience more enjoyable. You can switch these off or change your mind at any time. We’ll only use them if you’ve agreed.
Bear in mind there are some other cookies out there from other companies. These third party cookies might track how you use different websites, including ours. For example, you might get a social media company’s cookie when you see the option to share something. You can manage them, though not through us.
How do I control my cookies and tracking?
You can do so in your browser settings. Strictly necessary cookies are always on when you visit us. Please keep in mind that stopping all cookies might mean you can’t access some Avaap information, or that some portions of our site might not work properly for you. Another way to control some tracking is in the settings on your device.
14. How will I find out about changes to this notice?
We update this notice sometimes. If we make important changes, like how we use your personal information, we’ll let you know. It might be a notice or an email. If you don’t agree to the changes, you can always stop using our services, and stop giving us any more personal information.
15. How can I contact Avaap?
For questions or comments about this notice, you can contact us:
Mail: 510 Thornall Street, Suite 250, ,Edison, NJ 08837